Join Achieve Revenue Management and BKD as we team up for this four-day virtual training, where our healthcare pros will provide new concepts, updates, and tools to help expand on your knowledge of billing, guidelines, insurance, compliance, coding, and more to assist with your organization’s revenue cycle performance.
Attendees should be prepared to participate and have access to both a microphone and camera to benefit from the full, interactive training experience.
Please note: Individual registration is required for each attendee. Group viewing is not permitted. Group discounts are available. Please contact Cheryl Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Additional CHC Boot Camp Events
Billing Intermediate is the second event in the CHC Boot Camp series. View additional events in the series below.
Sign up for multiple events in the series and receive a discount. Click on tickets to see more information.
View event details here.
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Review 2021 changes to International Classification of Diseases, Tenth Revision, Clinical Modification (ICD-10-CM) coding
- Discuss the importance of accounts receivable reporting, including reports to consider, application, and implementation
- Review credentials, process, and role of a certified coder within a community health center (CHC)
- Discuss billing compliance considerations, including planning, agencies involved, activities, and procedures to enhance compliance
- Overview of Hierarchical Condition Category (HCC) Risk Coding
- Discuss strategies for reviewing accounts receivable key performance indicators and how to apply them
- Review Medicare updates for FQHCs
Rebekah Wallace Pardeck, CMPE, CPC®, CPCO™
President, Achieve Revenue Management
Please contact Cheryl Cooper at email@example.com or 417.865.8701.
AAPC Certification: This program meets AAPC guidelines for 12.0 CEUs. Can be used for Core A and all specialties except CIRCC for continuing education units.
**This program has the prior approval of AAPC for continuing education hours. Granting of prior approval in no way constitutes endorsement by AAPC of the program content or the program sponsor.
Audience: CHC accounting and billing staff, coding supervisors, and billing managers and office managers comfortable with the fundamentals of coding and billing
Program Level: Intermediate
Delivery Method: Online
Prerequisites: Basic understanding of and/or exposure to coding and billing processes within a community health center organization
Advance Preparation: None
Refunds, Cancellations, & Certificates: Requests for refunds must be received in writing by November 29, 2021, to Cheryl Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org and may be subject to a cancellation fee. No refunds will be granted after November 29, 2021. To cancel your registration, follow the instructions provided by Eventbrite. Certificates of completion will be emailed within 15 business days following the event. Due to the large volume of certificates of completion issued, requests to reissue lost or misplaced certificates will be honored up to 60 days following the event.