CHC Boot Camp: Data-Driven Decision Making
Today’s world is driven by data. How well you understand it and use it to make decisions and communicate strategic plans can greatly impact the success of your CHC. Join us as we cover topics like forecasting and strategic planning, data analysis and presentation, key performance indicators (KPIs), and the ever-changing economic trends and challenges that CHCs face. Participant materials will include a forecasting template and attendees will receive hands-on examples.
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Discuss current healthcare economic trends and challenges facing CHCs
- Describe methods for processing and presenting financial information
- Analyze and report key financial data to decision makers
- Describe required financial data sets needed for forecasting
- Identify relevant KPIs for CHCs
- Recognize and be familiar with CHC operational decision-making using KPIs
If you have concerns or would like information regarding program cancellation policies or CPE credit, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FORVIS, LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.