Workiva Amplify 2022
Join us at Workiva Amplify 2022 in Las Vegas, Nevada, from September 12–14 as our professionals from FORVIS share their knowledge at the following sessions:
- Voluntary to Mandatory: Requirements to be Ready for the Evolution of ESG Reporting
- September 13, 12:30–1:30 p.m. (PT), presented by Jared Forman, Zohar Liebermensch, and Prashant Panavalli.
- Accelerating Your ESG Journey from End-to-End Draft
- September 13, 2–3 p.m. (PT), presented by Dirk Cockrum, Jared Forman, and Zohar Liebermensch.
- Panel Discussion:The Secret to Managing Risk in Your Record to Report Process
- September 13, 2–3 p.m. (PT), including Cheryl Levesque as a panel participant.
- The Finance Agenda: Top 2023 Priorities
- September 13, 3:30–4:30 p.m.(PT), presented by Cheryl Levesque, Jessica Coniglio, David Grant, Chris Brown, and Louis Mannello.
Headed to Workiva Amplify 2022 in Las Vegas? Join us for a complimentary happy hour on Tuesday, September 13! Spaces are limited – claim a spot here!
Visit us at our booth at the Amplify Expo to meet our team. Learn about FORVIS and what we can offer as a Top 8 firm, pick up some sustainable goodies, and enter to win a Visa gift card, courtesy of FORVIS!
FORVIS is proud to call Workiva, the world’s leading cloud platform for transparent reporting, an advisory strategic partner. By powering transparent reporting for a better world, Workiva complements our future-focused firm. Read on for more details about our partnership.
ESG & Climate Risk
Our ESG & Climate Risk team offers assistance for clients on their ESG data and reporting strategies and implementation. This includes implementation of Workiva’s ESG Solution, which enables digital management of ESG frameworks, data collection processes, and report development. Coupled with our other ESG & Climate Risk resources, FORVIS provides an end-to-end capability that catalyzes programs for progress and efficiency. For more information, contact Jared Forman.
Global Statutory Reporting
Our technology and implementation teams come together to enable quick value extraction from Workiva’s GSR Solution, quickly mobilizing technology and working with your teams. We offer world-class transformational delivery and collaboration with the client to offer assistance and collaborate with them to help create the vision for their global statutory reporting (GSR). For more information, contact Cheryl Levesque or David Grant.
Through our partnership with Workiva, we are able to provide a consistent and user-friendly platform in our outsourced internal audit services. More details to come!