CHC Boot Camp: 340B Drug Pricing Program
The 340B Drug Pricing Program (340B Program) has driven patient and organizational value with savings benefits and compliance implications since the program's inception in 1992. No two organizations are using their 340B Programs the same. While each organization must comply with complex requirements, there are opportunities to help create added savings for your organization, patients, and community.
Lessons have been learned from working with different sizes and types of covered entities. This boot camp will share recent 340B developments and considerations and offer insights to help your organization create a strong compliance framework.
Topics will include how to:
- Conduct internal reviews within various 340B software platforms
- Spot risks associated with diversion and duplicate discounts
- Prepare for an HRSA audit
- Think strategically about your 340B outlook and savings usage
- Assess the advantages of an in-house pharmacy
- Review contract pharmacy opportunities
- Utilize your 340B wholesaler purchases as a tool
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Evaluate the effectiveness of an organization's 340B compliance framework and how it can be improved
- Identify areas where 340B Program savings can be expanded
- Describe 340B software limitations, tendencies, and risk areas
- Discuss strategy and organizational buy-in when considering the expansion of an organization's 340B Program
Claire Johnson, Senior Managing Consultant
Sam Dustman, Senior Consultant
Travis Belson, Lead Consultant
Contact Cheryl Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have concerns or would like information regarding program cancellation policies or CPE credit, contact us at email@example.com.
FORVIS, LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.