CHC Boot Camp: Grants Management
Grants compliance is vital for CHC operations. This complex landscape needs to be carefully navigated, and we are here to help!
Join us for our CHC-specific training where we share how the grants management rules directly apply to health centers in specific and practical ways. We include practical training beyond the Uniform Grants Guidance. We also address specifics for the health center grant including reviewing the compliance manual, the application process, and the health center grant reports. Best of all, we provide great resources including many Word version policy templates and original source document resources!
Early Bird special pricing through April 20, 2023 - Be sure to register early!
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Describe grant requirements for Section 330 of the Health Center Program of the Public Health Service Act
- Identify disbursement rules for Section 330 and other federal grant awards to help improve statutory compliance
- Distinguish subparts B, C, and D of the Uniform Grant Guidance federal requirements
- Identify components of the Notice of Grant Award and FQHC grant applications
- Explain the requirements for applying for grants using the Uniform Data System and filing the Federal Financial Report and other forms
- Discuss the requirements for subparts E and F of the Uniform Grant Guidance for Cost Principles and Single Audit
Email Cheryl Cooper.
If you have concerns or would like information regarding program cancellation policies or CPE credit, contact us at email@example.com.
FORVIS, LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.