Join FORVIS in August when our experienced professionals will provide helpful insight on the latest trends, challenges, and opportunities facing public sector entities in this CPE-eligible seminar. Register now!
Embassy Suites La Vista
12520 Westport Pkwy
La Vista, NE 68128
Date: Thursday, August 24
Time: 9 a.m.–4:15 p.m.
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Explain upcoming changes to governmental accounting
- Learn how to start an effective continuous monitoring program with minimal resources and budget
- Understand how more advanced tools and techniques can help enhance detection efforts
- Discover the importance of automating risk detection
- Recognize the benefits of including creative data sources in continuous monitoring, such as email, social media, and device data
- Evaluate thoughts about the future of fraud and risk detection
- Understand changes relating to Single Audits
- Understand disclosure filings
- Better understand the state of the economy
- Identify ways to help attract, retain, and recruit talent in this environment
- Identify strategies to help improve processes and productivity
- Create structure regarding your organization’s internal compensation policy
- Discover how remote work has changed culture and expectations
- Discuss the current job market: What should employers consider?
Chris Lindner, Partner | FORVIS
Amy Shreck, Partner | FORVIS
Stephanie Ledbetter, VP | Zelle
Nick Withrow, Managing Director | FORVIS Wealth Advisory
Colleen Duncan | Gilmore Bell
Michael Rogers | Gilmore Bell
Lanny Morrow, Senior Managing Consultant | FORVIS
Abby Dobson, Director | FORVIS
Colby Jensen, Director | FORVIS
Contact Jill Nieuwenhuis.