Grant compliance is vital for CHC operations, with grants accounting for an average of 20% of revenues. Additional COVID-19 grant funding has highlighted the complexities facing CHCs and how crucial it is to understand these requirements. Join us for this in-depth training as we provide real-world illustrations to help your CHC improve your compliance environment and reduce risk. And the best part? Every attendee will receive an extensive digital resource library that includes more than 700 pages of slides, notes, forms, and sample policy templates designed to help you apply your learning and lead your CHC with confidence.
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Describe grant requirements for Section 330 of the Health Center Program of the Public Health Service Act
- Identify disbursement rules for Section 330 and other federal grant awards to help improve statutory compliance
- Distinguish subparts B, C, and D of the Uniform Grant Guidance federal requirements
- Identify components of the Notice of Grant Award and FQHC grant applications
- Explain the requirements for applying for grants using the Uniform Data System and filing the Federal Financial Report and other forms
- Discuss the requirements for Subparts E and F of the Uniform Grant Guidance for Cost Principles and Single Audit
Attendees should be prepared to participate and have access to both a microphone and camera to benefit from the full, interactive training experience.
Early Bird special pricing through Friday, August 18, 2023. Be sure to register early!