500 E. Broad St.
Richmond, VA 23219
Over the past year, the state of the nation has changed, driven by ethics, diversity and inclusion (D&I), and the rise of technological advances. Embracing ethics and social responsibility, businesses continue to prioritize D&I, recognizing their impact on clients and their communities. Technological advancements have revolutionized processes, presenting both opportunities and ethical considerations with AI and cybersecurity. This transformative period is reshaping the business landscape and providing a focus on leadership, change management, and employee resiliency.
Now more than ever, FORVIS makes it a high priority to discuss current trends in assurance, tax, and consulting. FORVIS’ Executive Impact Summit is designed to provide relevant information on hot topics impacting you and your business and provide a forum for intentional conversations with practical application of emerging issues. Join our professionals as they help guide you through the complexities of your business. Please note that topics vary by location.
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate familiarity with the latest principles and standards of ethics—helping improve fairness, transparency, and honesty in financial responsibilities
- Interpret an in-depth overview of the most recent changes in regulations and updates to the tax laws and codes
- Illustrate an ability to speak to various topics, such as social responsibility, tax trends, key economic updates, and more
Register for this event now or plan to attend one of our other summits across the Mid-Atlantic.
- Charlotte, NC / October 26
- Greensboro, NC / October 17
The Four Seasons
- McLean, VA / October 26