FORVIS makes it a high priority to facilitate intentional conversations with practical application for emerging issues. The FORVIS Executive Impact Summit is designed to provide finance executives with relevant information on hot topics impacting you and your business.
Join our professionals and special guests for an in-depth exploration of new tax considerations, updated audit and accounting standards, economic trends and insights, business and security considerations of emerging artificial intelligence tools, and how to create resiliency in the face of uncertainty.
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Interpret recent changes and updates to tax, audit, and accounting regulations and codes, including the credit loss standard
- Describe the state of change resistance within the workforce
- Discuss the creation of value through finance and accounting processes and the evolution of finance effectiveness
- Review and discuss strategies that impact planning due to recent and potential upcoming law changes
- Define strategies for identifying and managing business risks related to generative artificial intelligence
- Discuss the current economic, business, and political influences affecting global, U.S., and regional economies
This event is recommended for C-suite and other senior finance executives. To receive an invitation and link to registration, please contact Megan Zinger at firstname.lastname@example.org.