Location:FORVIS’ Memphis Office
999 South Shady Grove Road
Memphis, TN 38120
Join us in Memphis as we delve into the essential components of thriving organizations—finance, operations, staffing, and governance. In this second session of the quarterly leadership series, we will explore fraud common to nonprofits and controls every nonprofit should consider having in place to deter them.
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Assess the risk of fraud in their organization.
- Identify internal controls that can help limit the opportunity for fraud.
- Explain elements of the fraud triangle.
- Describe the different types of fraud.
- Identify red flags that indicate the possibility of fraud.