FORVIS can help multifamily housing businesses maintain compliance, achieve operational efficiency, and more.
FORVIS has a long-standing tradition of serving the multifamily housing industry, and our professionals have assisted many of the different stakeholders including developers, syndicators, investors, construction companies, and management companies.
In an industry where change is inevitable and the competition is intense, you can’t afford to let opportunities pass you by. Whether your company is considering investment in an existing project or new construction, analyzing projected investor returns, looking to maintain compliance with state housing requirements, or struggling with exit strategies, our team is available to assist you.
Because we have an established track record in serving the multifamily/affordable housing industry, we can help you achieve operational efficiency and take advantage of profit-enhancing opportunities.
FORVIS professionals stay involved with national, state, and local industry associations. We aim to stay current with industry trends and legislative and regulatory activity so that our guidance can address both your short- and long-term needs.
Our services can help you mitigate risk and plan intelligently while maintaining regulatory compliance and demonstrating the operating efficiency and cash flow that lenders look for. We offer:
- Audits, Reviews, & Compilations
- Accounting & Internal Controls
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- Internal Audit & Compliance Services
We can monitor your financial performance, provide tax planning, and offer strategic guidance on the formation and management of complex capital structures. FORVIS tax pros can assist with:
- Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT) Issues
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Entity Selection Considerations
- Historic Credits
- Like-Kind (1031) Exchanges
- Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC)
- New Markets Credits
- Partnership Taxation Consulting
- Passive Activity Rules
- Project Analysis
- Renewable Energy Credits
- Representation Before the IRS
- Return Preparations
- Tax-Exempt Bonds
- Tax-Free Exchanges
- Transaction Assistance & Analysis
Financial analysis is more sophisticated than ever and we can help. FORVIS advisory professionals can assist with:
- 10 Percent Carryover Reports
- Asset Management Consulting
- Budgets, Forecasts, & Projections
- Business Valuations
- Business Plan Development
- Cash Flow Analysis & Forecasts
- Contract Compliance
- Cybersecurity & IT Risk
- Enterprise Zones
- Environmental, Social, & Governance (ESG)
- Estate Planning
- Evaluation of Expert Reports & Expert Witness Testimony
- Exit Strategies
- Feasibility Studies
- Financial Risk Management
- Government-Assisted & Government-Insured Property
- Operational Improvement Services
- Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)
- Rural Development & HUD
- Special Partnership Allocation & Distributions
FORVIS’ knowledgeable professionals actively participate in AICPA, NASLEF, and AHACPA.