NATIONAL OFFICE – The 2019 BKD Integrated Report—an annual record that provides transparency on BKD CPAs & Advisors’ efforts, initiatives and innovations—is now available. The report details significant firm investments as BKD builds on its Unmatched Client Service® standards.
“BKD has made tremendous investments to better serve our clients," said CEO Ted Dickman. "We’re proud to share the advancements we’ve made to help create an environment that fosters our people, culture and values so BKDers can continue to serve clients with dedication, innovation and excellence."
The report focuses on three key areas: service to clients, career opportunities and sound standards. Some highlights are included below:
- BKD’s focus on Unmatched Client Service was reflected in their Net Promoter Score® (NPS®) of 74. Scores above 70 are considered “world class” by NPS creator Fred Reichheld.
- BKD Red Team, a digital attack simulation, was created so the firm could better assist with client security. The idea originated from the firm’s innovation efforts.
- BKD revamped benefits and policies to provide a more modern, flexible office environment to allow professionals to serve clients efficiently and effectively.
- BKD embraced environmental responsibility and partnered with architectural firms to define and implement sustainable design standards.
- The BKD Foundation gave more than $1.1 million to qualifying 501(c)(3) organizations in 2019.
BKD’s mission is to always strive for excellence in providing services to clients, create rewarding career opportunities and maintain sound professional, business and financial standards. The report describes the firm’s endeavors to achieve its mission and showcases steps BKD has taken to create a forward-moving environment for both clients and personnel.
Net Promoter Score®, Net Promoter Systems® and NPS® are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Satmetrix Systems and Fred Reichheld.