This content was published prior to the merger of equals between BKD and DHG on June 1, 2022. See all FORsights for the most up-to-date articles, webinars, and videos.
Simply Tax® Episode 106: Simply Campus Recruiting
SUBSCRIBE: iTunes | Android | RSS
BKD campus recruiters Jerica Newby and Michael Nuttle join host Damien Martin to offer advice to students making one of the most important decisions: where should you work?
- Who is Jerica Newby? @ 1:46
- Who is Michael Nuttle? @ 3:03
- The accounting recruiting cycle @ 5:35
- How to use campus recruiters to your advantage @ 10:08
- Why you should consider a career in public accounting and tax @ 15:17
- Deciding between audit and tax @ 22:10
- Tips for a successful internship @ 30:10
- Recruiting and getting a job during crisis @ 37:43
- Top student concerns @ 42:27
- Ways to stand out in a virtual environment @ 48:44
- The CPA exam @ 53:29
BIO FOR GUESTS
Jerica Newby is a BKD campus recruiter in the Southern Kansas market.
Michael Nuttle is an Assistant Director, Lindner Career Services at University of Cincinnati.
- Campus Recruiting at BKD
- Connect with BKD Careers on Social Media
GET MORE SIMPLY TAX®
We’re excited to also provide video content to strengthen your tax mind! Check it out on our YouTube channel.
A complete archive of our episodes is available on our
We’d love to hear from you! Email feedback and questions to SimplyTax@forvis.com.
Connect with Damien on social media!
LinkedIn | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube