What word comes to mind when you think about your Mondays? Host Damien Martin talks with returning guest Sam Allred about why he loves Mondays and uses them as his litmus test for navigating his career. Here’s what they cover:
- Why Sam loves Mondays and why it’s important @01:21
- Play to your strengths—and get a clear understanding of where your strengths lie @07:03
- Navigating the integration of work and personal life when evaluating your Mondays @14:14
- Making changes when you feel your love for Mondays is declining @16:52
- Closing thoughts and recommendations @25:11
CONTACT INFORMATION FOR OUR GUEST
Sam Allred is the founder of and a director at Upstream Academy. Sam interacts with hundreds of CPA firms around the world every year via conferences, partner retreats, management presentations, and training sessions. He speaks and writes extensively both in the U.S. and abroad. In high demand as a facilitator for CPA firm retreats, Sam energetically and creatively engages all of the partners in the discussion, using proven processes and their firm’s strengths to successfully navigate challenges they may face. He is viewed as one of the top strategic thinkers in the profession.
Connect with Sam on LinkedIn
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE
GET MORE SIMPLY TAX®
We’re excited to also provide video content to strengthen your tax mind! Check it out on our
A complete archive of our episodes is available on our
We’d love to hear from you! Email feedback and questions to
Connect with Damien on social media!