This content was published prior to the merger of equals between BKD and DHG on June 1, 2022. See all FORsights for the most up-to-date articles, webinars, and videos.
Preparing for Your Upcoming CHNA
With the announcement of the final Internal Revenue Code (IRC) Section 501(r) regulations, it’s important to make sure your organization is prepared. Join BKD to learn about key provisions, including significant changes from previously issued provisions, and how the final regulations could change how you conduct your upcoming Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA). We will discuss best practices and approaches based on recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and National Institutes of Health, and we’ll offer information on tools and resources available for hospital facilities when conducting their upcoming CHNA.
Upon completion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Identify significant 501(r)(3) regulation changes related to CHNA requirements
- Explain multiple approaches to CHNAs
- Describe available tools and resources to gather data for CHNAs
- Discuss ways to monitor current programs and address identified community health needs
- Recognize potentially beneficial changes to their hospital facility’s CHNA process