Please join us for Part 2 of a 2 Part Series
It is almost time! For those contractors required to submit an Incurred Cost Proposal (ICP) with fiscal years ending December 31, your submission is due on June 30.
Please join DHG's Government Contracting Advisory Team as they conduct Part II of the ICP webinar series. During the webinar, they will walk through the preparation and adequacy requirements of each required ICP schedule.
They will also discuss DCAA's latest guidance regarding the ICP reporting impacts of Payroll Protection Program (PPP) Loans, PPP Loan forgiveness, Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act - Paid Leave (Section 3610), and the Employee Retention Credit (Section 2301).
- A walk-through of the ICP
- Detailed preparation tips for each required schedule
- Common preparation mistakes
- Common inadequacy findings and remediation techniques
- Common audit findings and remediation techniques
- Current regulatory conditions
- How to report the impacts of Coronavirus Aid legislation
- Cynthia Robbins, Senior Consultant
- Adam So, Senior Consultant
- Brad Tress, Senior Manager
Incurred Cost Proposal Series
Part 1: Incurred Cost Proposal – The What and Why?
Please join us on March 31 as we walk through the Incurred Cost Submission life cycle from initial requirement, through preparation, submission, audit and closeout.