Join FORVIS for an insightful, CPE-eligible webinar. Special guest Attorney/CPA Steve Platau will cover pressing issues in CPA ethics.
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the Ethical Framework
- Identify specific Alabama requirements for CPAs and PAs
- Apply the Basic Independence Rules
- Evaluate independence challenges
- Recognize ethics Issues for CPAs in industry, government, and education
- Discuss recent updates to ethics issues
FORVIS, LLP is not a registered provider of ethics credit in individual states. It is up to the attendee to know if the ethics credit will apply to their licensing needs.
This course can be applied towards the 2-hour Alabama ethics requirement.