Timekeeping has long been an area of focus by government auditors. When you add a pandemic and increased work-from-home practices by contractors, we are seeing an increase in timekeeping scrutiny. Please join Mike Mardesich and Brad Tress of the Government Contracting Advisory team at FORVIS as they provide an overview of timekeeping guidance and traditional best practices as well as a focus on work-from-home requirements.
Some of the topics our team will address include:
- Review of rules and regulations that impact timekeeping practices and accounting processes
- Overview of timekeeping roles and responsibilities
- Frequently asked questions of labor reporting
- Labor cost distribution
- What is total-time accounting and why is it the expectation of DCAA?
- DCAA floor-check requirements and expectations
- Uncompensated overtime
- DCAA’s work-from-home expectation