As a consequence of the ongoing conflict in Ukraine, Germany is facing difficult energy challenges. The United States is therefore stepping up its efforts to attract investment from German companies. Numerous American states now offer tax benefits and other incentives alongside cheap energy. In 2022, several large companies decided to expand their stateside operations as a result.
- The general business climate in the U.S. and opportunities for German companies heading there
- Credit and incentives at a national level
- New incentives thanks to the CHIPS and Science Act of 2022 and the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022
- (Negotiable) credit and incentives at a state level
- The webinar will be held in English
- No CPE offered
Please contact Kathryn Peters at email@example.com.