As a CFO, you know the importance of a well-developed strategy. That’s why we're inviting you to a half-day seminar filled with educational and interactive opportunities. We’ll cover a broad range of topics, including an economic update, workforce solutions, and special tax credits. Register today to reserve your spot.
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the current state of Des Moines and the broader Iowa economic outlook.
- Explain the challenges facing the workforce of the future.
- Describe the latest in R&D credits and tax topics.
- Economic Update
- Dr. Peter Orazem, University Professor at Iowa State University
- The Workforce of Today & Tomorrow
- Jessica Richter, Partner FORVIS
- R&D Credits & Tax Topics
- Mike Boenzi, Managing Director FORVIS
Greater Des Moines Botanical Garden
909 Robert D. Ray Dr., Des Moines, IA 50309
Attendees will have access to the Greater Des Moines Botanical Gardens parking lot.
For questions or additional details, contact Austin Rinker at email@example.com