Our team has the knowledge and on-the-ground experience to understand your funding sources and implement effective auditing and reporting. We view our role as business advisors while maintaining independence and objectivity to be one of our most important services.
Nonprofit organizations are faced with challenges, including increased regulation, heightened media scrutiny of organizational finances, and mounting stressors due to economic conditions. At the same time, they must take steps to help ensure they maintain their tax-exempt status, develop ways to increase revenue sources, maintain the public’s trust in their ability to provide services and programs, and show that funds are being spent wisely and appropriately.
FORVIS assists nonprofit organizations with audit, accounting, and assurance needs:
- Financial Statement Audits & Reviews
- Uniform Guidance/Single Audit & HUD
- Internal Auditing & Internal Controls
- New Accounting Standard Implementation
- Agreed-Upon Procedures
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- Compilations, Preparations & Accounting Assistance