FORVIS’ tax-exempt professionals prepare more than 3,600 Form 990s each year for organizations across the country. In addition, we proactively help identify potential tax and payroll risks, worker classification issues, and unrelated business income sources.
Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) Clean Energy Tax Credits
To further promote new clean energy investments, the IRA allows direct payments from the IRS to specified entities, including nonprofit organizations, of clean energy tax credits, simplifying access to key incentives that support the environment. FORVIS professionals can work with your organization to identify tax credit opportunities under the Inflation Reduction Act, quantify the potential financial impact of these tax incentives, and help your organization stay in compliance if you claim any of these credits or deductions.
Our professionals can help you with the following services:
- Form 990 & 1120 Preparation Services
- Unrelated Business Income (UBI) Consulting
- Executive Compensation & Excess Benefit Analysis
- Tax Risk Assessments
- Transfer Pricing Studies
- Foreign Withholding Tax Assessment
- Foreign Account Reporting
- New Business & Joint Venture Consulting
- State Solicitation & Filing Requirements