INTELLIGENCE – Diagnosis & Visualization
Three primary elements impact organizational change readiness: Agility, burnout, and confidence. The INTELLIGENCE component of Clari3ty uncovers the challenges inhibiting an organization's ability to effectively drive change—from an unbiased, direct perspective of those within the organization.
INTELLIGENCE assesses an organization's change readiness using a survey diagnostic that has been applied across three continents and effectively deployed over 30,000 times. Using the results of the survey diagnostic, our consulting team evaluates change readiness across all demographics and aspects of the organization, including location, department, and job type to identify the root causes behind agility challenges, burnout, and confidence levels.
Leaders have access to an intuitive dashboard that showcases collected INTELLIGENCE data, allowing the leadership team to drive accountability across the organization. Cutting-edge visualization tools and artificial intelligence assess responses to provide diagnostic results via the MY FORVIS portal.
Available for 12 months post-deployment, the INTELLIGENCE dashboard provides leaders with a perspective to inform strategic choices and improve change readiness. The visibility created by the dashboard enables leaders and management to hold their teams accountable—a key step in taking the guesswork out of change.
Watch this video to see the INTELLIGENCE dashboard in action.
INSIGHT – Change Response Styles
A change response style describes how a person connects to and relates to others during times of change and transition. Each unique style contains attributes that either help or hinder change adoption. When attributes are identified, individuals (and their teams) can often navigate change in a healthier and more constructive manner. Based on the latest global research, we’ve developed a set of six change response styles.
Explore the Six Change Response Styles
In less than 10 minutes, the INSIGHT survey diagnostic of Clari3ty can identify an individual’s change response style and provide visibility into an individual’s:
- Change Superpowers – what are your clear strengths when faced with change?
- Change Challenges – what’s holding you back in managing change?
- Change Leadership Tips – how do you manage your style when leading?
Are you curious about your change response style, better knowing yourself, and improving how you lead a group of any size?
For the individual, knowing and managing your change response style can help you control your response to change—while respecting how other individuals or groups perceive you.
Understanding and leveraging the unique blend of multiple change response styles for the organization can help you manage group change effectiveness, drive your ROI, and support your strategic priorities while enhancing organizational culture. Curious about that blend within your team, group, or organization, and how it might assist you in achieving your goals?
IMPACT – Change Leadership Workshop
Change fatigue, burnout, and workforce frustration dramatically impact business performance and are increasingly difficult to manage—regardless of the industry or sector. When the business environment demands bold strategies and transformation in combination with changing workforce composition, leaders can be left with more questions than answers when it comes to effectively managing through change.
The IMPACT component of Clari3ty is a development offering designed for human resource, finance, and operational leaders who seek to:
- Better understand why activating teams to do something different can be so tricky
- Learn how to diagnose the causes behind resistance, burnout, and change fatigue that profoundly impact their workforce
- Use those skills to identify action steps needed to align how their people process change with vital business strategies
IMPACT is an immersive, multi-day professional development experience. Led by our Professor-in-Residence and senior consulting team members for instructor-led learning, group exercises, and case study review, IMPACT will help attendees transform their perspectives on managing change.
IMPACT is available in two formats:
- Single-client/On-site – Up to sixteen participants from a single organization are engaged in the workshop. This group format enables organizations to immerse themselves in IMPACT—accelerating its influence on the organization’s culture and overall change agility.
- Multi-client/Off-site – Multiple organizations send two to three participants for a group workshop (totaling 20-30 participants), allowing attendees to share and compare their experiences with others outside their organization—and potentially across industries.
IMPACT leaves attendees with a deeper understanding of the causes of change resistance, the ability to diagnose those causes within their organization, and actionable takeaways to address and enhance their ability to take the guesswork out of change.