Resources to help financial institutions manage risk, avoid regulatory pitfalls, and grow with confidence.
In the heavily regulated banking industry, leaders face more challenges than ever, including managing shareholder and regulator expectations, protecting against cyberattacks, pursuing digital innovation, and staying competitive. That's why financial institutions across the country are turning to FORVIS for in-depth knowledge on the latest trends, concerns, and opportunities.
Offering an array of services—including audit and tax, internal audit, regulatory compliance, loan review, CECL consulting, cybersecurity, M&A consulting, FDICIA consulting, and strategic planning—FORVIS helps institutions like yours manage risk, keep compliant, and reach shareholder goals.
Our professionals serve as exhibitors, sponsors, and speakers in the industry's largest associations, such as the American Bankers Association (ABA), Independent Community Bankers of America (ICBA), Bank Director, and Bank & Capital Markets Tax Institute (BTI).
Combine our hometown service with the resources of a national firm and you'll begin to understand why FORVIS is the trusted advisor your institution has been looking for.
FORVIS is a leader when it comes to audit work for financial institutions, holding the number 2 position as auditors of public banks in the U.S. according to data from S&P Global. Our team of dedicated professionals with concentrated experience in the financial institutions, mortgage banking, broker-dealer, specialty finance, and asset management industries can assist your financial services organization with:
- Internal Audits
- Financial Statement Audits & Reviews
- Public Company Audits
- SOC 1 & SOC 2 Reports
- Third-Party Lending Training
Our tax services are designed to help financial institutions comply with federal, state, and local laws and help reduce their tax burden within the limits of the law.
FORVIS can assist the financial services industry with:
- Federal & State Tax Return Preparation
- Full Tax Department Outsourcing
- ASC 740 Tax Accounting Preparation & Review
- Tax Process Re-Engineering
- Mergers & Acquisitions Due Diligence
- Tax Advisory
- Executive Compensation
- Income Tax Credits
- State & Local Tax (SALT)
- Information Reporting
- Tax Reduction Strategies
- Real Estate Cost Segregation Studies
- IRS Representation
- Feasibility Studies of S Corporation Conversions
- Personal Financial Plans for Executives
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Fiduciary Income Tax Return Preparation for Estates & Trusts
- Employee Benefit Plan Summary Annual Reports
In an evolving regulatory and economic environment, our trusted advisors can help!
FORVIS offers a variety of tailored, consultative services, including:
- CECL Implementation
- Corporate Risk Management
- Growth & Sustainability
- Credit Risk Management
- Model Risk Management & Model Validation
- De Novo Services
- Mergers & Acquisitions, Valuation, & Consulting
- Fair Value Assessments
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Accounting & Financial Reporting Assistance
- SOX/FDICIA Internal Control Documentation and Testing
- Accounting Standards Implementation
- IPO Readiness
- Loan Review
- Regulatory Compliance
2022 AICPA & CIMA Conference on Banks & Savings Institutions: FORVIS Highlights
Our financial services leaders recently attended this event and compiled nearly 20 session summaries into one helpful document. Check the PDF for complete highlights and deeper dives!
FORVIS advisors serve as exhibitors, sponsors, and speakers in industry associations such as ABA, ICBA, Bank Director, and BTI.