Like most government contractors, you may have spent time navigating different types of available contracts and have questions at the end of the process. What type of contract should be selected? What are the benefits and risks carried by each type of contract? Can contract type be negotiated? What factors should I consider to ensure probability?
Join us and learn more about various contract types available and the associated implications of each.
- Distinct contract types available to government contractors
- Why a certain type of contract may be selected by the government
- Risks associated with each contract type
- How to negotiate the contract type
- How to effectively manage different contract types
- Contract types preferred by the government
- Other Transaction Authorities (OTA)
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the various contract types available to government contractors.
- Identify associated implications of each of the contract types.
Brad Tess, Mike Mardesich