FORVIS integrates our national industry sectors to bring experience, insight, and tangible value to the middle market and the private equity industry.
In a dynamic industry, private equity firms are looking for insights to highlight a target company’s strengths, weaknesses, risk areas, and improvement opportunities to manage, operate, and sell a successful business. FORVIS can help.
Our customized approach with middle market companies means we offer a better fit for private equity groups than a large competitor. With one simple point of contact, you have access to a breadth of services and numerous advantages. We integrate our national industry sectors to bring experience, insight, and tangible value to the middle market and the private equity industry as a whole.
We are here to serve you – whatever your needs. From fund formation to exit strategies and beyond, our audit, tax and advisory services can help:
- Increase financial information credibility,
- Provide fund management with the ability to measure and analyze your business,
- Manage tax liabilities and identify tax solutions,
- Implement operational improvements, and
- Develop performance improvement metrics.
Whether your needs include the highest level of assurance, such as an audit for a publicly traded company, or you simply need assistance with bookkeeping or keeping up with the latest changes, FORVIS can help. The following sections address the capabilities we bring to different levels of assurance and related services.
Our assurance services include:
- Portfolio Company Financial Statement Audits
- Fund Financial Statement Audits
- Cash Basis to Accrual Basis (Initial U.S. GAAP Audits)
- Opening Balance Sheet assistance
At FORVIS, our tax consultants work full time to keep up with changes in tax laws. We develop strategies to help you take advantage of benefits within the tax law and reduce your tax burden. This forward-looking approach to developing advantageous tax strategies allows you to plan for the future.
Our tax services include:
- Fund Tax Compliance
- Portfolio Company Tax Compliance
- State Tax Compliance & Voluntary Disclosure Agreements
- Transaction Cost Analyses
- Research & Development Tax Credits
- Cost Segregation
- Employee Retention Credit
We leverage extensive knowledge, experience, and presence within the middle market, providing a resourceful, one-stop source at any stage of the transaction lifecycle for private equity groups, portfolio companies and companies that may be acquired or sold.
Our advisory services include:
- Sell-Side Merger & Acquisition Advisory
- Buy-Side Financial/Accounting/Tax Due Diligence
- Sell-Side Financial/Accounting/Tax Due Diligence
- Purchase Price Allocation (Opening Balance Sheet)
- Valuation of Tangibles and Intangibles
- Equity Valuations
- Performance Improvement
- Financial Assessment & Liquidity Analysis
- CFO & Business Advisory
- Data Analytics
- Technology Advisory
FORVIS’ private equity team can provide solution-driven services to help you drive growth and make informed decisions.