FORVIS, a leading public accounting and consulting firm, has launched a NetSuite Technology Consulting practice. This strategic initiative further solidifies the firm’s commitment to assisting clients in navigating the complexities of digital transformation and harnessing the full potential of enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions.
NetSuite’s cutting-edge cloud-based ERP modules can help organizations streamline their processes, integrate various department data, and gain real-time insights into financial and operational performance. More than 36,000 customers globally use NetSuite modules for finance/ERP, inventory management, process automation, and omnichannel services.
Recognizing NetSuite’s transformative and scalable characteristics, FORVIS has assembled a team of highly skilled and experienced technology consultants to lead the NetSuite practice.
FORVIS’ new partnership with Oracle NetSuite includes two premier programs:
- NetSuite BPO – Designed for NetSuite partners who offer business process outsourcing to their clients (sometimes called business processes as a service or BPaaS)
- Solution Provider – Designed for partners who assess, design, and implement the full NetSuite ERP suite for clients (sometimes referred to as a value-added reseller or VAR)
The practice will offer end-to-end services, ranging from initial platform assessments and planning to implementations and ongoing support. In addition, emphasis will be placed on helping clients unlock opportunities to:
- Overcome upgrade anxiety and embrace technology changes confidently, including cloud solutions, automated upgrade cycles, and enhanced security features
- Advance beyond on-premises, local infrastructure, including aging servers, operating systems, and database upgrades
- Streamline processes through process design and automation capabilities
- Scale with ease, either through the BPO program or their internally-owned instances – clients can scale from two to 2,000 users seamlessly
“I’ve been working with NetSuite since 2001, first as a customer and then as a consultant for other firms and various NetSuite partners,” said Walter Hilderman, managing director, NetSuite at FORVIS. “It’s rare to find NetSuite consultants with this much experience still practicing. The team we’re building at FORVIS may be the deep experience team you never saw coming.”
Key differentiators that set FORVIS’ services apart include helping organizations embrace digital transformation and achieve their objectives effectively. Some of the top challenges organizations face during ERP projects include technology change management and knowing who to trust. Hilderman plans to address these challenges by providing “deep experience and bold advice,” aligning with the firm’s core values.
“We’re proud to be introducing this team and NetSuite service offerings because it’s another way for us to deliver greater value to our clients,” said Chad Back, principal, Business Technology Solutions at FORVIS. “Clients turn to us for more than accounting and tax services. Our growing Business Technology Solutions division at the firm can help clients with their strategic planning, technology assessments, and overall operational efficiency by streamlining processes with technologies.”
For more information about FORVIS’ NetSuite Technology Consulting practice and the diverse range of services we offer, visit forvis.com/services/technology-consulting.