We hope you enjoyed ESG Insights in the Hospitality Industry: Part 1 that was previously released. In case you missed it, watch the first video of this two-part video series! Now that you’ve heard an overview on ESG, the metrics and standards, along with effects on the labor force, let’s dive into a few more details.
Partner and Hospitality Leader Keith Foster sat down with Managing Director Dirk Cockrum to discuss how ESG affects the hospitality industry. This second video encompasses potential risks of ESG, how to get started, how to share your company’s efforts, and much more.
- Speaker introductions
- How/why do you share your company’s ESG efforts?
- Are there versions or specific ways to break down ESG?
- How often should you examine your company’s ESG policies and efforts?
- What are some of the potential risks of ESG?
- What are some initial steps to get started in ESG if your company isn’t involved yet?
If you have any questions about the information covered in this video, please reach out to Keith Foster or Dirk Cockrum. Be sure to watch ESG Insights in the Hospitality Industry: Part 1 if you haven’t had the chance to do so. In addition, visit our hospitality industry page for more resources for your organization today.