LinkedIn Sales Navigator is designed to integrate with your customer relationship management (CRM) tool. It helps sales professionals quickly find and qualify leads on LinkedIn with just a few clicks. Let’s unpack the benefits of using LinkedIn Sales Navigator with your CRM tool.
- Sales Navigator can integrate seamlessly with several CRM tools, including Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales and Salesforce.
- Sales Navigator enables sales professionals to search for leads based on industry, job title, location, and business function.
- By syncing Sales Navigator with your CRM, you can help keep your CRM data up to date.
- CRM Sync can save time by automatically importing sellers’ Accounts, Leads, and Contacts associated with open Opportunities in Sales Navigator.
- CRM Sync can streamline workflows and reduce the need to toggle between platforms.
- Sales Navigator can automatically deliver updates to sellers about the top people and companies they’re following.
- Sales professionals can log messages, InMails, and calls with contacts and leads to and from either system.
- Sales Navigator Advanced Plus users can use the “At-Risk Opportunities List” to see which open Opportunities may be at risk from a contact leaving an organization.
- Sales professionals can personalize the lead generation process by assessing shared interests and connections.
- Your team can work to build lasting relationships and help elevate the buyer journey through LinkedIn data and insights.
Integrating key services like LinkedIn Sales Navigator with your CRM tool can help your sales team drive desired business outcomes.
Are you ready to discover what’s possible for your organization when you integrate your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales or Salesforce CRM tool with Sales Navigator?
The Business Technology Solutions team at FORVIS stands ready to support your CRM journey. Use the Contact Us form below to get in touch.