FORVIS delivers accountability, continuity, and responsiveness from a dedicated team of architecture and engineering specialists.
Successful architecture and engineering firms keep a grip on overhead and an eye on net operating income. FORVIS’ architecture, engineering, and related professional services team can help with that and more, including robust internal accounting procedures, accurate financial reports, proactive tax planning, and tailored consulting solutions.
Whether yours is a start-up or a mature firm, FORVIS seeks to be a one-stop shop to drive efficiency and stability within your organization. That includes lightening your tax and regulatory burden, providing confidence in your numbers, offering strategic solutions to pain points, and seizing opportunities.
Your relationship partner heads a team with the specific technical skills and knowledge you need to mitigate risk and align your business, tax, and strategic objectives. You will find us to be timely, responsive, creative, and strategic.
FORVIS provides confidence in your numbers. You depend on accurate, trustworthy information about your firm’s financial strength to make informed, well-founded decisions. Our assurance professionals take a proactive approach that includes candid and open communication to address your financial reporting needs. Our independence and objectivity help deliver the security and confidence you expect.
- Audits, Reviews, & Compilations (including for HUD)
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- Internal Accounting Procedures
- International Financial Reporting Standards
- Outsourced Accounting
- Quality Reports for Boards, Audit Committees, & the Public
- System & Organizational Controls (SOC) Reports
- Government Contracting – FAR Compliance
FORVIS’s proactive approach to reducing your tax burden allows you to plan while also mitigating risk–and because virtually every financial decision can have tax implications, careful tax planning can make a big difference in the final outcome. We monitor state and federal legislative and regulatory activity and apply what we learn to our recommendations for reducing your corporate, partnership, and personal tax liabilities. Our tax specialists provide responsive, personal service and deliver solutions that meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Credits & Incentives
- Planning, Preparation, & Filing for State, Local, Federal, & International Tax
- Qualified Property Zones
- Reverse Sales Tax Audits & Property Tax Reviews
- Section 179D Program for Deductions on Energy-Efficient Buildings
- Wealth Planning
- R&D Tax Credits
You have needs beyond traditional assurance and tax. Technology. Restructuring. Mergers and acquisitions. Negotiations. Business valuations. New market assessments. Compensation planning. FORVIS’s suite of advisory services for the professions includes these and more.
Our advisors start by listening to you. Then we methodically collaborate to address your pain points and reach your goals. Through the years, we can help you transition to new markets, structures, and leaders, each presenting challenges and opportunities. We draw from our knowledge bank of solutions to help you create competitive advantages and turn opportunities into success.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOPs)
- Business Valuations
- Budgets, Forecasts, & Projections
- Business Structure, Ownership, & Succession Planning
- Cybersecurity & IT Risk
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans
- Environmental, Social, & Governance
- Equity & Compensation
- Estate Planning
- Feasibility Studies
- Financial Risk Management
- Forensics & Litigation Support
- Fraud Mitigation
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Strategic Planning
- Technology Planning & Support
- Private Client – Wealth Planning