FORVIS knows rural health.
The post-pandemic financial stress on rural healthcare providers is daunting and ultimately affects the financial health of the communities they serve. With numerous rural hospital closures and one in three hospitals facing financial risk throughout the country, it’s essential for rural healthcare providers to monitor the changing healthcare environment, improve patient outcomes, address workforce challenges, stay on top of shrinking margins, and manage expenses based on patient volumes.
FORVIS works with numerous healthcare providers across the country. Our experienced professionals help providers remain compliant, receive appropriate reimbursement, and operate efficiently. We assist:
- Critical Access Hospitals (CAH)
- Rural Referral Centers (RRC)
- Rural Health Clinics (RHC)
- Sole Community Hospitals (SCH)
- Medicare-Dependent Hospitals (MDH)
- Rural Community Hospital Demonstration (RCHD) Project Hospital
- Rural Emergency Hospitals (REH)
Just as you're committed to excellence, we're dedicated to providing an Unmatched Client Experience® through an uncommon commitment to excellence. That's how we help you drive care forward.