Trusted advisors to professional services firms and their shareholders.
Startups need to build relationships and market presence. Established firms expect to handle major engagements. The bottom line, however, remains the same for most professional services firms: partners want growth to maximize fee income and profit sharing.
Whether you’re a solo practice building market presence or a multinational firm navigating international tax compliance, the Professional Services practice of FORVIS can monitor your internal accounting and financial performance as you take on larger clients, invest in talent and infrastructure, and expand your service footprint.
Contact us to learn how FORVIS is working with legal, staffing, consulting and other professional services firms to help maximize value, meet compliance needs, and streamline operations.
Growth, particularly rapid growth, demands effective oversight. We help mitigate risk, ensure compliance, and measure efficiency for increased profitability. FORVIS’ assurance and related services for professional services firms include:
- Audits, Reviews & Compilations
- Accounting Standards Implementation
- Due Diligence Accounting for Acquisitions and Mergers
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- Fraud and Forensics
- Internal Audits & SOX Compliance
- IFRS Audits and Reporting
- IPO & SPAC Readiness
- IT Audits
- Outsourced Accounting Services
- SEC and Public Company Audits
- SOC Reports, Including SOC 1, 2, and 3 Engagements
Our comprehensive tax resources can address the domestic and international tax compliance and tax savings opportunities for both professional services firms and their shareholders.
- Accounting Method Reviews
- ASC 740 Income Tax Provisions
- Coordination of Foreign Country Compliance & Reporting
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Incentives & Credits Planning
- Multistate Planning & Nexus Studies
- Multinational Inbound & Outbound Tax Planning
- Partnership Tax Strategies and Compliance
- R&D Tax Credits
- Tax Return Preparation (Federal, State, Local, & International)
- Tax Transformation
- Transfer Pricing
You emphasize customized client service, so you expect the same from your service providers. At FORVIS, we customize a wide range of resources and advisory services to help meet your changing needs, with a partner to manage our relationship with your firm.
- Business Transformation
- Capital, M&A and Exit Strategies
- CFO Analytics
- Cloud Migration
- Digital Automation
- IT Program & Project Management
- Enterprise Risk
- ESG & Climate Risk
- Global Finance
- Government Contracting Consulting
- Internal Audit Strategy & Governance
- IT Risk & Cybersecurity
- Litigation & Valuation Services
- Partnership Disputes and Dissenting Shareholder Actions
- Performance & Process Improvement
- Quality of Earnings Reports (Buy Side and Sell Side)
- Quantitative Solutions
- Regulatory Compliance
- Succession Planning
- Talent Acquisition & Retention
Learn how FORVIS can help you maximize shareholder value, streamline operations, and meet your dynamic accounting and tax needs.