We offer national resources with a focused passion for employee stock ownership.
FORVIS understands how intricately woven an ESOP is with the strategic and financial plans of a company, as well as how critical it is to consider various ESOP matters when developing plans for the future.
Our clients include some of the country’s largest 100% ESOP-owned S corporations.
We provide accounting, tax, and consulting services ranging from acquisition assistance and repurchase planning to sustainability analysis and restructuring of existing mature ESOPs to executive compensation.
We offer ESOP-specific thought leadership to keep you informed on the top issues affecting ESOPs.
Our professionals remain abreast of legislative, regulatory, and financial reporting changes that could affect ESOPs, advising companies about the potential effects on their organization. FORVIS is proactive in working with the ESOP community and its clients to prevent changes that could potentially be harmful to ESOPs.
We routinely design and implement leveraged ESOP transactions for new and mature ESOPs.
Whether it’s a mature ESOP or one that is just getting started, contact a professional at FORVIS and find out how we can help you.
*According to data from the NCEO.org database of ESOP companies.
How FORVIS Can Help
- ESOP Feasibility & Structure Analysis
- ESOP Accounting & Auditing for the Plan Sponsor
- Transaction Coordination Assistance
- ESOP Plan Audits
- ESOP Valuation
- Restructuring of Existing ESOPs
- Analyzing Potential Acquisition Opportunities
- ESOP Sustainability & Repurchase Analysis
- ESOP Record-Keeping & Compliance Services
- ESOP Employee Communication
- Executive Compensation Design
- ESOP Holding Company Services