Dan Gaston and Kevin Hamernik discuss sticky issues facing construction industry companies and contractors during economic downturns, including:
- When should you begin discussing cash flow issues with trade partners?
- What are the top mistakes to try to avoid?
- What are some of the largest unknown risks that contractors find themselves obligated to when times get tough?
- What actions do banks take when companies or contractors find themselves in adverse situations?
- What are the common actions by advisors in response to a workout situation?
If you have any questions about the topics discussed in this video, please visit our Construction Practice webpage.