Audit, tax, and regulatory consulting for the telecommunications industry.
The telecommunications industry is constantly changing. Between stiff competition and shifting regulations, staying ahead of the game can be daunting. FORVIS has the resources to help you address the ever-increasing and complex requirements facing the industry. That’s why telecommunications companies nationwide are relying on FORVIS’ industry experience for the support they need.
Our trusted advisors work with a wide variety of telecommunications companies, including telephone, wireless, broadband, and other communication systems. We also assist with industry benchmarking and trend identification to help you streamline operations and build on your success. Learn more about our accounting and consulting services for the telecommunications industry below and let us know how we can help shoulder the load.
We believe our people, engagement leadership, communication, and technology make the difference in delivering our services. Our leaders welcome the opportunity to discuss your assurance needs and help build the right approach to meet them.
FORVIS understands the unique accounting rules for the telecommunications industry:
- Audits, Reviews and Compilations
- Accounting Standards Implementation
- Broadband Construction & Work Order Closings
- Broadband Grant Accounting
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- Federal Communications Commission (FCC) Part 32 & 64 Requirements
- IT Audits & Risk Assessments
- Rural Utilities Service Government Auditing Standards
- SOC Reporting
- Universal Service Funding (USF)
At FORVIS, our tax professionals can help you through the challenging tax world. Whether you do business in one state, several, or are expanding internationally, you know how difficult navigating tax compliance and tax savings opportunities can be.
- ASC 740 Income Tax Provisions
- Billing System Setup
- Cooperative Tax Compliance and Structuring
- Cost Segregation
- Excise Taxes
- Federal Universal Service Charges
- Income Tax Compliance, Including Broadband Grant Recognition and ARU Revenue Deferments
- Job and Other Tax Credits
- State, Local and Property Taxes
- Sales & Use Tax
- Tax Planning for Depreciation Elections Related to Fiber, Central Office, and Circuit Equipment
- Tax Transformation
- Transfer Pricing
Our telecommunication leaders have years of consulting experience to help with your organization’s unique needs, circumstances, and growth opportunities. We offer a broad range of services, including rate and bundle design, affiliate transactions, business valuation, and diversification, among many others. We also can compile and benchmark data from hundreds of similar entities, which means we can provide you with best practices and trends relevant to your operations.
- Business Transformation
- Business Valuation & Diversification
- CFO Analytics
- Cloud Migration
- Data Privacy, Cybersecurity & IT Risk
- Digital Transformation
- Enterprise Risk & Quantitative Solutions
- Industry Benchmarking
- Internal Audit Strategy & Governance
- Global Finance
- Payment Card Industry (PCI) Compliance
- Performance & Process Improvement
- Risk & Compliance Solutions
- Telecommunications Regulatory Compliance & Consulting